It’s Friday Y’all! In celebration of a beautiful Friday afternoon in YEG I beg you all, make a Strawberry Basil Lemonade, find a ray of sun, and relax like it’s your job!
This is a quickie but a goodie my friends so don’t blink or you’ll miss it!
Here’s what you need (makes one serving):
- 1C Lemonade (or half lemonade half soda if you please)
- 2-3 Fresh or Frozen Strawberries
- 4-5 Basil Leaves (Mint would also be lovely)
- 1-however much you want, I’m not here to judge you ounces of Vodka (or Gin)
- Muddler, or something to smash things up with
OK, now it’s time for the exciting part…
Muddle/smash up the strawberries and basil (if the strawberries are frozen just let them thaw a little) in your glass, add your vodka and lemonade/soda mixture. Consume and repeat!